Sunday, May 19, 2013

2013 Movie Marathon! (Dates, and Quotes)

Sunday, May 19, 2013
Because of I dont know what to post when I really want to, so.. I wanna share something random. Like the list of 2013 BIG MOVIES release! These are the dates to remember if you don't want to miss any great movies to watch:


 and the posters:

and one more surprise:


My school friend once told me this: 
"Iron Man 3, Despicable Me 2, Man of Steel, Thor: The Dark World, Fast and Furious 6, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. This is indeed a good year."
Celline Taylor.
and I was bloody agree. Because, I can watch anything good this year!

But, in real life.. I actually didnt watch Iron Man 3 in theater, because I missed it. God damn it! :( I can't feel life, because of I can't stare at the marvelous Tony Stark for like 2 hours. #dyingtocry

And, my favorite movie for now is.. WARM BODIES! The love story of a PRETTY SEXY zombie, R (Nicholas Hoult play act for him), and a beautiful human, Julie. I've watched it like ten times or more. I love it so much! And I suggest you to watch it NOW!

Umm.. I wanna share my favorite quotes of my favorite movies of all the time. Be inspired!
 
- 500 Days of Summer

The Perks Of Being a Wallflower

Monster Inc.

  
17 Again

Struck By Lightning

It's Kind Of A Funny Story

The Lucky One

 
The Hunger Games

The Art Of Getting By

In Time

Silver Linings Playbook

Pick any movies, pick anyone to watch em with, and enjoy the movies, because your movies start in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy to Comment :)